PHOTOGRAPHY IS MY DRUG OF CHOICE.
(AND I DON'T PLAN ON STOPPING)
Telling stories through pictures is the most rewarding thing I've ever done. I'm incredibly thankful that couples trust me with such a sacred thing.
My style is a little different from other photographers. I don't plan out shots or apply a template to your wedding. I embrace spontaneity wholeheartedly. I look at my time with couples as a unique opportunity to be completely creative and make one-of-a-kind art together.
Let's toss that checklist out. Let's be different, uniquely us. Let's forge our own path. Let's show the world who you are, because your story is unlike any other and that is the most beautiful thing.
A quick Primer on me:
- I'm a little colorblind. Seriously. I'm a colorblind photographer. Yikes.
- I'm the staff photographer at Gonzaga University during the week. It's a crazy fun job.
- My favorite animal is a fox. What's your's?
- I grew up in Washington, moved to Colorado, and then back to Washington. I'm so happy to be back.
- I can go toe-to-toe with anyone on Seinfeld knowledge. Go ahead, try me.
- I sprained both of my wrists at the same time trying to snowboard. I ski now.
- I think mayonnaise is an abomination. Keep it off my sandwiches.